MMO Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Thought on Revelation Online CN Leveling

Go down

Share Thought on Revelation Online CN Leveling Empty Share Thought on Revelation Online CN Leveling

Post by Admin Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 pm

I am Vikai Ret, an avid player on the CN version, as well as one of PVE warriors, and I would like to share my thoughts on CN Leveling.

Leveling on CN is extremely fast until level 40. You can get there within a few hours. Keep in mind CN has a few extra boosts we may or may not get, but the end result is the same.

CN has a bracketed leveling system for PVE and PVP content. The game is designed that "End Game" exists on multiple levels.

Share Thought on Revelation Online CN Leveling LLDnuj8

PVP - The brackets are every 10 levels, so you may find a lot of PVP players will wait at level 49 until more of the population moves on. Currently on the CN version, 50-59 has a ton of players with 60-69 also pretty active, and you may wait to experience 40-49, but the game has been out for a while.

PVE - The brackets usually revolve around your EXO dailies; TLDR of it is as you advance, you get access to new dailies. Starting at 55, you get 10 man Great Wall God Mode that takes a considerable amount of gear. Since this can slow down your EXO (or PVE Rank) progression, it is advised to wait at 49 or 54 to accumulate EXP to gear and skill up your character. 59 is the next major breakpoint due to at 60 giving Spider 10 man. Again, players often opt to wait until they are fully geared and spend tons of EXP on Skill Morphing (advanced skill points) and the extra Advanced Character Point system where you can spend credits and experience to up your secondary stats.

My recommendation is to experience as much of the game as possible and do many activities. Leveling does tend to get slower past 49, but there are a ton of other activities that grant more and more EXP as you level. Make a plan that works best for you and just remember that at NA launch, many will be waiting most likely, so advancing too fast may alienate your ability to do content to level your EXO rank or PVP at all.

I will be working this week to provide guides on content available. Please look forward to it!~ By the way, if you don't have enough time to level up, R4PG would be a very nice choice, which offers Revelation Online Gythil and RO Power leveling services now, visit https://www.r4pg.com/revelation-online for more details.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mmogames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down